Register at the early bird rate to save on registration. After today, rates increase for both members and non-members.
In previous years we have sometimes extended the deadline, but this is the closest to the conference we’ve ever had, so there will be no extension this year.
- Crossing Chasms: Primary care teams’ response to COVID-19- highlights of team initiatives to combat COVID-19- part of our free morning on Thursday
- Posters- select presenters will be available to chat with attendees at the end of each day
Group discount expires today
Starting today, when you register two or more people, you save 15%!
Save 15%, when you register two or more people. Now’s a great time to invite your partners- whether you’re in OHTs or less formal networks, register together and take advantage of this offer. Expires today.
- AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony with the support of Boehringer Ingelheim
- Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons
- Deputy Premier and Minister of Health Hon. Christine Elliott
- Dr. Jane Philpott, Special Advisor for the Ontario Health Data Platform
- Concurrent sessions- panels and more, including rapid-fire
- On-demand sessions including a Q &A with Matt Anderson, CEO, Ontario Health
And don’t forget, members get a deep discount on registration. Email us now if you haven’t gotten your access code! Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2020 Conference!