AFHTO 2021 CONFERENCE
We know you’ve been waiting, but the wait is almost over. The AFHTO 2021 conference will be two half-days October 27 & 28 in the morning, with our annual general meeting on the evening of October 26. This month we’ll announce:
- Conference theme and call for volunteers
- Call for Bright Lights and submissions
- Sponsorship prospectus
With more news to come. We can’t wait to show you what we have planned! In the meantime, Save the Date!
Originally posted Mar 10, 2020. Last updated May 25, 2021 *NEW*
We have created a list of infection prevention and control tools and resources. New and updated resources will be added to the top of each list as they become available.
In This Issue:
- Pause of first doses of AstraZeneca/COVIDSHIELD Update
- mRNA Vaccines in Primary Care
- Ontario Matching Portal
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic workflow and mass upload tips & tricks
- Community of Practice: Primary Care Participation
- A Big Thank You!