- Aggregate Primary Care Vaccination Report Info Sessions
Please join to learn more about the new COVaxON Aggregate Primary Care Vaccination Report, as helpful strategies are discussed for accessing the reports and using the information to reach out to patients to understand their needs and discuss the benefits of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Target Audience: Primary care providers, Executive Directors, Clinical Managers, Decision Support or Administrative staff involved in Patient Enrollment Models of Care
Please register for one of the following sessions:
- Access your COVaxON Aggregate Primary Care Vaccination Report Memo (Ontario Health) - July 15, 2021
Hosted by Ministry of health and Ontario health
Ministry of Health and Ontario Health is inviting you to an “OHT Virtual Engagement Series” information session to answer your questions about the recently updated data packages on Thursday, July 22, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., supported by the Ministry of Health and Ontario Health.
- Prevention Care Letter Template for Patients - Telus PS
- Prevention Care Stamp - Telus PS
Hosted by AFHTO, Alliance for Healthier Communities, Ontario health (Cancer Care Ontario), NPLCA & OCFP
In collaboration with our primary care partners and Ontario Health (Cancer Care Ontario), we will host a webinar to further explore guidance for resuming breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screening and share stories from teams resuming cancer screening.
In this Issue:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Workflow and Mass Upload Tips & Tricks
- Ontario Health Updates: Quality Standards (QS)
- Recent Research Publications
- Upcoming Webinars
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Workflow and Mass Upload Tips & Tricks
To measure the effectiveness of a 4-month interdisciplinary multifaceted intervention based on a change in care delivery for patients with multimorbidity in primary care practices.