Hosted by AFHTO, Alliance for Healthier Communities, Ontario health (Cancer Care Ontario), NPLCA & OCFP
In collaboration with our primary care partners and Ontario Health (Cancer Care Ontario), we will host a webinar to further explore guidance for resuming breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screening and share stories from teams resuming cancer screening.
• To understand the guidance for resuming breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screening resumption midst the many waves of the pandemic.
• To explore how to use data to understand and address health inequities in screening/tailoring service delivery as well as tools to improve screening rates.
• To learn from practices the creative approaches such as EMR queries, clinics and much more.
- Dr. Ed Kucharski, Family Physician, Regional Primary Care Lead (Toronto Central)
- Dr. Jennifer Rayner, Director of Research and Evaluation, Alliance for Healthier Communities
- Diana Noel, Executive Director, Village Family Health Team
- Teresa Wetselaar, NP, West Parry Sound Health Centre
- Dr. Neil Naik, Family Physician, Interim Regional Primary Care Lead (Waterloo Wellington)
- Dr. Aisha Lofters, Provincial Primary Care Lead, Ontario Health (Cancer Care Ontario)
When: June 21, 2021 (8-9 am EST)
Registration: Click here