Please join to learn more about the new COVaxON Aggregate Primary Care Vaccination Report, as helpful strategies are discussed for accessing the reports and using the information to reach out to patients to understand their needs and discuss the benefits of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Target Audience: Primary care providers, Executive Directors, Clinical Managers, Decision Support or Administrative staff involved in Patient Enrollment Models of Care
Please register for one of the following sessions:
- July 21st 2021 - 8:00 to 9:00 am - Click here
- July 22nd 2021 - 8:00 to 9:00 am - Click here
- July 29th 2021 - 8:00 to 9:00 am - Click here
Spots are limited. The same content will be repeated each time.
- Understand where the data comes from and how to access it;
- Understand the features available with the new COVaxON Aggregate PC Vaccination Report;
- Examine how to use the Excel tool kits created by OntarioMD for three EMRs (TELUS, OSCAR & Accuro) to identify patients not vaccinated; and
- Discuss how to reach out to these patients and have conversations with them.
Join Ontario Health’s online Community of Practice on Quorum. Connect with other members, find valuable resources, ask questions! Sign up and request to join the group – the link to the Primary Care Vaccination QI Support CoP page is HERE.
All meetings will be recorded and be posted to our unlisted YouTube channel.
Offer in partnership with: