- Aggregate Primary Care Vaccination Report Info Sessions
Please join to learn more about the new COVaxON Aggregate Primary Care Vaccination Report, as helpful strategies are discussed for accessing the reports and using the information to reach out to patients to understand their needs and discuss the benefits of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Target Audience: Primary care providers, Executive Directors, Clinical Managers, Decision Support or Administrative staff involved in Patient Enrollment Models of Care
Please register for one of the following sessions:
- Prevention Care Letter Template for Patients - Telus PS
- Prevention Care Stamp - Telus PS
- The AZCOVIDVaccineAdministered stamp is used by clinics documenting the vaccine administration in the Immunizations section of Telus PS.
- The AZ stamp is used by clinics where they chose to only use the stamp to document in the EMR and not having to enter the lot # and expiry for every patient in the Immunizations section of the profile, since all that information is recorded in COVAX.
- Patient/Client Virtual Care Experience Survey Appendix A - Core 5 Questions
- Patient/Client Virtual Care Experience Survey
- Survey Overview
- Appendix A