Primary care is the foundation of a high performing health system. This simple truth has been asserted and backed up by evidence again and again. But even self-evident truths can find it hard to gain traction in established systems. Unwieldy ships do not turn easily, even those prone to reform attempts which stall due to factors including built-in resistance to change and fragmentation. Over the past couple of years, we have seen the predictable results as the ship gets hit repeatedly by centennial waves.
But if we have seen the results, we have also seen better possibilities, better futures. We have seen what proactive, responsive, and collaborative action can do. Team-based primary care and partners have stepped up, crew in a ship we need to steer towards safer shores.
- Register an individual or team for the conference
- Early-bird registration closes September 28, 2022.
- Members get more than 50% off registration. Concurrent session speakers and planning committee members are also eligible for additional discounts
- Find out more about registration fees and discounts
- Reserve a room at the preferred group rate at Sheraton Centre Toronto
- Book discounted travel arrangements with Air Canada and/or VIA Rail Canada (Porter pending)
- Conference and registration FAQs
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2022 Conference!