|Early-bird Registration Fee||Member||Non-Member||Patient & Student*|
|Full Conference (2 Days)||$ 360 + 13% HST||$ 720 + 13% HST||$250 + 13% HST|
|Single Day (either)||$ 295 + 13% HST||$ 585 + 13% HST||$125 + 13% HST|
|September 18 Governance Workshop||$ 40 + 13% HST||N/A||N/A|
|September 19 Member Programming Only**||$20 + 13% HST||N/A||N/A|
|Fireside Chat Tickets||$ 40 + 13% HST||$ 60 + 13% HST||$ 25 + 13% HST|
* For details regarding student registration, please see below.
|Late Registration Fee||Member||Non-Member||Patient & Student*|
|Full Conference (2 Days)||$ 435 + 13% HST||$ 795 + 13% HST||$300 + 13% HST|
|Single Day (either)||$ 370 + 13% HST||$ 660 + 13% HST||$200 + 13% HST|
|September 18 Governance Workshop Only||$ 60 + 13% HST||N/A||N/A|
|September 19 Member Programming Only**||$ 30 + 13% HST||N/A||N/A|
|Fireside Chat Tickets||$ 60 + 13% HST||$ 80 + 13% HST||$ 50 + 13% HST|
** Sep. 19 member Only Programming includes Leadership Triad Session and IHP Networking Sessions.
(Registration will stay open until the conference reaches capacity)
AFHTO Member Discount
- AFHTO Members are eligible for the AFHTO membership rate. Instructions to receive this rate will be provided when registration opens in June.
Discount for Contributors to the Conference
- $50 discount provided to all concurrent session presenters (max 2 per session), concurrent session working group members, registration desk volunteers and awards review committee members. The discount can be combined for those who contribute in more than one capacity (e.g. a presenter who also serves on the awards review committee would receive a $100 discount).
- A limited number of Student registrations are available at a subsidized rate. Once these are filled, you can request to be added to a waitlist by contacting regAFHTO@mosaicevents.ca.
- Students will be required to show student ID at check-in.
Patient registrations are available at a subsidized rate. To access the patient rates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include your affiliated healthcare organization in the e-mail text. You will receive a code for a discounted non-member rate, which you can use on the registration website.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 11.50 Mainpro+ credits.
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 6.5 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirement.