There is less than a week to our early bird deadline Oct. 20, 2021
Don’t miss out-register today!
Bright Lights Hall of Fame
Get a first look at all our deserving nominations from members- so many and so varied! Winners will be announced at the ceremony.
- Special appearance by Deputy Premier and Minister of Health Hon. Christine Elliott
- AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony presented with the support of Boehringer Ingelheim
- Facts vs. Myth: the realities of equity in Canadian healthcare
- The Power of Social Media during COVID
- The Opioid Epidemic - The Forgotten Public Health Crisis
- Artificial Intelligence and Robots in Primary Care. The Future is Now
- “MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: The Power of Resilience”, Featuring Dr. Mamta Gautam
- Fireside chat with Enterprise Canada (members only)- speakers announced
See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
And yoga for all
Well, more like yoga for anyone who registers for Day One or the full conference, but still! Announcing a 30-minute session in the morning before the conference starts! More details to come for registered attendees.
And don’t forget, members get a deep discount on registration. Email us if you haven’t gotten your access code. Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2021 Conference!