There is less than a month to our early bird deadline Oct. 20, 2021
Don’t miss out-register today!
The Information Age started in the 20th century, but the misinformation age exploded with social media. Before COVID, we marvelled at how fast it could connect people across the globe, unite them in common cause and help bring important issues into the light. We also saw how easily it could be used to sow discord about even benign topics.
- Dr. Allan Grill– Lead Physician, Markham FHT; President and Chair, AFHTO
- Amanda Higginson- Project Officer, Ottawa Public Health
- Kevin Parent- Program and Project Management Officer, Ottawa Public Health
- Sabina Vohra-Miller- Founder, Unambiguous Science; co-founder, the Vohra-Miller Foundation
- Spokeperson TBD, Vaccine Hunters Canada
- Special appearance by Deputy Premier and Minister of Health Hon. Christine Elliott
- AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony
- The Opioid Epidemic - The Forgotten Public Health Crisis
- Artificial Intelligence and Robots in Primary Care. The Future is Now
- “MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: The Power of Resilience”, Featuring Dr. Mamta Gautam
- Fireside chat with Enterprise Canada (members only)
Details on other sessions coming soon. See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
Poster list available
A list of posters confirmed for the conference is now on our site. They can be seen as of Oct. 27, along with any other materials poster presenters make available.
And don’t forget, members get a deep discount on registration. Email us if you haven’t gotten your access code. Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2021 Conference!