There is less than two weeks to our early bird deadline Oct. 20, 2021
Don’t miss out-register today!
Facts vs. Myth: the realities of equity in Canadian healthcare
Oh Canada. Home of hockey, poutine, and public health care. We take pride in our healthcare system but does a country nicknamed the Great White North need to rethink the way it treats some of its own? If it’s supposed to be accessible to all, why does inequity persist?
- Tai Huynh– Founding editor-in-chief, The Local
- Dr. Andrew Boozary, Executive Director, Population Health and Social Medicine, University Health Network
- Dr. Amy Montour, Multidisciplinary Co-Lead, Ontario Palliative Care Network, and physician, Six Nations of the Grand River Territory
- Dr. Onye Nnorom, President, Black Physicians' Association of Ontario
Learn more about this session and our speakers.
- Special appearance by Deputy Premier and Minister of Health Hon. Christine Elliott
- AFHTO "Bright Light" Awards Ceremony presented with the support of Boehringer Ingelheim
- The Power of Social Media during COVID
- The Opioid Epidemic - The Forgotten Public Health Crisis
- Artificial Intelligence and Robots in Primary Care. The Future is Now
- “MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: The Power of Resilience”, Featuring Dr. Mamta Gautam
- Fireside chat with Enterprise Canada (members only)
See the Conference Schedule for the current agenda.
And don’t forget, members get a deep discount on registration. Email us if you haven’t gotten your access code. Patients and students welcome! For general information, you can visit our conference page.
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2021 Conference!