• Are you proud of what your team has accomplished, especially during this pandemic?
• Do you want your colleagues to be recognized for the amazing work they do?
• Do you think it would be great to see your initiative spread across the province?
If you’ve said yes to any of the above, submit a Bright Lights nomination!
Don’t be left out- send in your nominations and supporting documents
before the deadline, Friday, August 27.
Awards will be presented at the AFHTO 2021 Conference Awards ceremony, which will be held on October 27th, 2021.
We encourage small, rural, and Northern teams to apply. You can watch this 2016 webinar or view the slides if you’ve never submitted a nomination before.
For more information regarding eligibility please visit our site.
To complete your nomination by August 27, 2021:
- Review the nomination categories in advance (see nomination guide pg. 3 for descriptions).
- Review the nomination evaluation criteria (see nomination guide pg. 2 for details).
- Complete the online nomination form and send all supporting materials before August 27, 2021.
FINAL DAY TO NOMINATE FOR BOARD AWARD
For the first time ever, the AFHTO board invites all members to help them select the recipient of a Board award. Submit a nomination online for the Board Award category by end of day today, August 20, 2021.
If you have any questions about the nomination process or want to know if your work is a good fit, email email@example.com or call 647-234-8605x 1200. We’d be happy to help.
We look forward to seeing your nominations and recognizing ALL the excellent work being done!