Shared by the Ministry of Health
Last updated April 15, 2021
COVID-19 pandemic has led to unexpected surges in demand on the provincial healthcare system, and healthcare settings across the province face patient capacity constraints, potentially affecting care for all patients. In an effort to ease these constraints on the healthcare system, Ontario Health is providing tools and resources for COVID@Home to help primary care providers who wish to remotely monitor people who have mild to moderate COVID-19 in the community.
As part of the COVID@Home initiative, the Ministry of Health has procured a stockpile of oxygen saturation monitors to be distributed to primary care professionals and teams who wish to provide enhanced monitoring of their COVID-19 positive patients at home.
- COVID@Home for Primary Care | Ontario Health, April 13, 2021
- COVID Home Monitoring - Renfrew Country VTAC | April 13, 2021
- COVID-19 @ Home (.doc) | MOH, March 2021
- COVID-19 @ Home Explained Webcast | OCFP
- Working with Oxygen Providers for COVID+ Patients on Supplemental Oxgyen | Ontario Health
- Ordering Q2 Sat Monitors | OCFP COVID-19 CoP
- EMR Templates for COVID@Home Program
- COVID Care @ Home Resources | Hamilton Family Medicine