Hosted by the COVID@Home Monitoring for Primary Care Group
Please join to learn more about monitoring your COVID patients in the community including having your questions on the clinical pathways answered, hear from teams doing this work and share lessons learned.
Target Audience: Primary care providers interested in using remote monitoring and best evidence to support their COVID patients in their home setting.
Two dates in June: Wed. June 9th and Wed. June 23rd 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (EST)
- Learn about the clinical pathways.
- Hear lessons learned from teams implementing this throughout the province.
- Gather implementation advice from a quality improvement perspective but also others already doing this work.
- Find all the related resources in the on-line ONE-PAGER
- Join the Community of Practice on Quorum. Sign up HERE. Then ask to join our group – link to the COVID@Home Monitoring for Primary Care Group HERE