Before 2020, anyone with experience in Ontario’s healthcare system thought they knew what change meant. Now COVID-19 has shifted our priorities with a focus on how to support our patients and our teams in new ways of delivering care.
Primary care has risen to the challenge, but the ground is still shifting, and the future is uncertain. Interprofessional teams need to cross newly opened chasms to ensure they continue to provide patients and communities the care they require, all while they renew team dynamics to strengthen the foundation on which patient care rests.
- Register an individual or team for the conference
- Early-bird registration closes October 1, 2020.
- Members receive a significant discount on registration. Concurrent session speakers and planning committee members are also eligible for additional discounts.
- Find out more about registration fees and discounts
- Conference and registration FAQs
We look forward to seeing you at the AFHTO 2020 Conference!