Submit your abstract- deadline May 26, 2022, at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Don’t let the deadline sneak up on you. We want your insight on:
- Reducing sources of friction in community collaboration
- Developing the Patient Medical Neighbourhood/Ontario Health Teams (OHTs)
- Internalising lessons learned in EDI and anti-racism journeys
- Addressing systemic barriers
- Supporting our own resiliency
Not sure if your work is a good fit? Feel free to ask us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-234-8605x 1200. We’d be happy to help.
- Review submissions guidelines and tips
- Review conference theme descriptions
- Download the submission form template to start your draft now
- Submit your abstract online
All are welcome. Please pass this along to your peers, colleagues and network including those from other healthcare sectors, non-profits, and the academic and research communities.
This is our first hybrid conference. This means it will be a mix of in-person sessions and on-demand. We will continue to have regularly scheduled webinars focused on primary care teams’ needs for the rest of the year so as always send in your suggestions! For this conference, we welcome speaker suggestions.
Conference key dates:
- May 26, 2022- Deadline for abstracts
- June 15, 2022 - Bright Lights nominations
- July 2022- Conference registration opens
- September 28, 2022- Early bird registration deadline
- October 12, 2022- AFHTO 2022 Conference
For more information, you can contact us by phone (647-234-8605 x1200) or e-mail (email@example.com).