Provider Education Program
Spirometry Interpretation Workshop hosted by The Lung Association and Central Brampton FHT
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 5:30 – 8:30pmLearning Objectives By the end of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Clarify and state the role of spirometry as an objective measurement of lung disease
- Review spirometry testing, terms and measurements
- Identify the criteria for best test acceptability/repeatability
- Gain confidence in the interpretation of spirometry through case study pr
- Overview of the new government's priorities and approach for health care
- Who's who i
The Ontario Physiotherapy Association has partnered with experts from the Canadian Physical Therapy Wound Care Collaborative to provide this unique, comprehensive, evidence-based series of courses to prepare PTs and other health care professionals working in all areas of health care in the prevention, and management of wounds.
In collaboration with Ontario’s six medical schools, Machealth has launched a new online learning program designed to help Canadain health professionals better understand their role in the management of the ongoing opioid crisis. The program addresses common challenges in the management of chronic pain, with a specific focus on risk reduction when prescribing opioids, as well as a focused look at preventing opioid use disorder and overdoses.