This series of multimedia modules, directed at community-based practitioners, provides current information about the consequences of use of antimicrobial agents, general principles for antimicrobial stewardship in primary care, as well as strategies to optimize antimicrobial use in a variety of common clinical scenarios.
This online, self-paced course aims to:
Hosted by CAMH
Wednesdays 12:30pm -1:30pm
Fridays 2:00pm -3:00pm
ECHO Ontario Coping with COVID is a virtual education and capacity building program that aims to build a community of practice, promote resilience, provide skills and resources, and support overall mental wellbeing amongst health care providers currently supporting the COVID pandemic.
More information available at:
- Heroin & Hydromorphone: Injectable Opioid Agonist Treatments
- A Systems Approach to De-implementation in LHINs
- 2017 opioid for chronic pain guidelines
- ACT counselling
- CRISM opioid use disorder guidelines
- HQO standards for opioid use disorder treatment