hosted by ontario health
Please join Ontario Health in this quality improvement webinar series as we learn about the MyPractice: Primary Care Report, a confidential report that includes personalized practice level data, along with suggestions to support you in improving care for your patients. This 1-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1.0 Mainpro+Ⓡ credits. The program is part of a series that has been certified for up to 4 Mainpro+ credits.
These CME accredited webinars will empower you to:
- Hear from clinicians to learn about the value of using data as a tool to support change in your practice to improve patient care.
- Navigate the MyPractice: Primary Care Report and understand how the data can be used for quality improvement.
- Drive use of your data through a clinical case study; hear how to start using the data for your quality improvement journey
Target Audience: Physicians and administrators who are dedicated to quality improvement and are looking to receive practice level data in order to identify and implement change ideas to improve patient care.
- Session: A focus on using the diabetes management indicators – November 22, 2021; 12:00-1:00 p.m. Completed.
- Session: A focus on using the antibiotic prescribing indicators – January 24, 2022; 12:00-1:00 p.m. Register here.
- Session: A focus on using the cancer screening indicators – February 28, 2022; 12:00-1:00 p.m. Register here.