hosted by echo
Primary care providers have an important role to play in discussing gender identity and gender health goals with patients and providing gender-affirming care or referrals for gender-affirming care. Learn more about how you can support your gender diverse patients in this upcoming FREE three-part Special Interest ECHO Series on Gender Diversity: Information for Primary Care Providers.
Special Interest ECHO Sessions are an in-depth educational opportunity on a specific child and/or youth mental health topic. These ECHO sessions will run for 1 hour and include a de-identified case presentation from a participant within their own practice.
- Gender Diversity, Part 1: Working with Transgender and Gender Diverse Children and Youth
- Held on November 17, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST
- Gender Diversity, Part 2: Transgender and Gender Diverse Youth - Connecting with Youthand Supporting the Family
- Held on November 24, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST
- Gender Diversity, Part 3: A Gender-Affirming Approach to Medical Management for Transgender and Gender Diverse Youth
- Held on December 1, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST