Wed, March 17, 2021
Hosted by: The University of TOronto, Sandra Rotman Centre for Health Sector Strategy
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
- Adam Hutton, Managing Director, DoctorCare
- Dr. Daniel Pepe, Primary Care Digital Co-Lead, Western Ontario Health Team
- Christy Prada, VP Business Development, Maple
- Wayne Samuels, General Manager, Medicentres Canada
- MODERATOR: Will Falk, Adjunct Professor and Executive-in-Residence, Rotman School of Management
- How is the revolution in digital health changing primary care delivery?
- How are providers changing?
- How are patients changing?
- What’s on the horizon?