HOSTED BY Ontario Health Quality & Ontario Pain Management Resources
Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m. (EST)
Join the Ontario Pain Management Resources Partners as we explore how to optimize your electronic medical record (EMR) to support safer pain management and opioid prescribing.
- Family physicians and nurse practitioners in northern Ontario who endeavour to access relevant data to support safer opioid prescribing and pain management, including primary care clinicians and support staff
- Review the key learnings from Part 1 of this webinar, along with insights gained from “Office Hours”
- Recognize the importance of using queries to better understand population health insights
- Demonstrate how queries and EMR support tools can help primary care practices deliver evidence-based care
- Hear from local clinicians about their experiences using queries to help patients manage their chronic pain conditions
- Jennifer Littlejohn, Practice Enhancement Consultant, OntarioMD
- Dr. Sarah Newbery, VP Clinical Services, Ontario Health (North)
- Dr. Ryan Patchette-Marble, Marathon Family Health Team
- Tricia Wilkerson, Program Manager, eHealth Centre of Excellence
Northern Opioid Learning Community Office Hours
The hosts and guest speakers of these webinars will be available for follow-up support during “Office Hours.” These office hours are informal, with no planned agenda, and are intended to answer any questions you may have after applying suggested approaches in your own practice.
Office Hours for Optimizing your EMR for safer opioid prescribing and pain management (Part 1):
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 12:30–1:30 PM EST
Office Hours for Optimizing your EMR for safer opioid prescribing and pain management (Part 2):
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 12:30–1:30 PM EST
Outlook invitations with Zoom meeting details for Office Hours will follow via email.