Hosted by the Guelph General Hospital BCOE & The Ottawa Hospital BCOE
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Register for a new series beginning on May 6th or June 2nd, 2021.
Project ECHO OBN is a virtual interactive education and capacity building model that supports health care providers in delivering quality care to their patients living with obesity or who have received specialty care from a Bariatric Centre of Excellence
Join this six-week series starting on May 6th or June 2nd, 2021 and build clinical expertise through evidence-based presentations and case discussion.
- Leading surgical, medical, and psychosocial treatment options for patients with obesity
- Strategies to identify and prevent potential post-operative complications after bariatric surgery
- Tools and resources to assist you to manage obesity
- Etiology of Obesity
- Medical Management of Obesity
- Postoperative Care of Bariatric Surgical Patients
- Assessment and Management of Nutritional Deficiencies Following Bariatric Surgery
- Impact of Bariatric Surgery on Mental Health
- The final session topic will be selected by Participants