Join NPAO on September 12 - 13, 2019 in Toronto, Ontario for their 2019 NPAO Annual Conference Stronger Together: Our Time is Now. This year's Annual Conference will be sure to provide you with evidence-based educational sessions, hands-on workshops, and skill-building forums. Their annual conference is the ideal setting for NPs to gather and integrate current updates in clinical practice that can revolutionize the delivery of health care for patients in Ontario.
At the 2019 Annual Conference you will:
- Network and engage with the your NP colleagues in an energized exchange of ideas
- Share practical strategies and comprehensive, results-oriented patient care strategies.
- Explore an exhibit hall filled with the latest goods and services for NPs and students
On Thursday September 12, be sure to take advantage of the hands-on pre-conference workshops! The selection of topics are suitable for Primary Health Care, Adult, and Pediatric based NPs. Be sure to register early to lock in your spot- these workshops almost always sell out!
Key highlights of the conference program Friday September 13:
- Helen Angus, Deputy Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
- Dr. Michelle Acorn, Provincial Chief Nursing Officer
- NPAO Update with Dr. Dawn Tymianski, NPAO CEO
- Panel - Concussion is complex. But managing persistent symptoms shouldn't be: From diagnosis to treatment
- Legal Risks and Obligations for Nurse Practitioners, Chantal Leonard, CNPS
- Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour, Judy Croon, Comedian, Motivational Speaker (including Ted Talks), Radio Host, Second City stand up Coach and Author