Hosted by the ECHO Ontario Evening Series
Chronic Pain & Opioid Stewardship at UHN presents: A 3 part series on Medical Cannabis and Pain
You are invited to join our 3 part series on Medical Cannabis and Pain
Each session includes a didactic lecture and discussion of real de-identified patient cases from participants.
Need support with a challenging cannabis patient case? Please state on the registration form.
Why you should attend
- Open to all health care providers
- No cost to attend (fully funded by Ministry of Health)
- Earn CPD Credits
- Online Event (Video-conferencing)
Session materials will be shared the weekday prior to the session.
All sessions are: 6:30-8:00PM EST
- June 8, 2020 • Cannabis: Working & Driving • Andrea Furlan
- June 15, 2020 • Trends in Cannabis Research • Amol Despande
- June 22, 2020 • Cannabis Use Disorder: Signs & Symptoms • Andrew Smith