8:45 am – 3:15 pm
KMH Cardiology Centres Inc is pleased to host the second annual “Circulate C-CHANGE” Conference. This interactive and practical program is designed for family physicians, specialists, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and other primary care practitioners with an interest in cardiovascular disease prevention and management.
This yearʼs conference is devoted to covering the C-CHANGE Guidelines, with updates from Hypertension, Obesity, and Cardiac Rehabilitation and the latest clinical trial results and challenges facing the care of multi-morbidity patients with complex conditions with a focus on heart failure. This meeting brings together a multidisciplinary faculty of primary care and specialty experts with an opportunity for participants to discuss management and implementation of the C-CHANGE guidelines for improved patient care.
Organizers have heard strongly from health care practitioners against large meetings, as a precautionary measure regarding COVID-19. In an abundance of caution at this time to ensure the health and safety of all meeting participants, THEY will provide an online meeting only, so you can enjoy the program in the comfort of your home or office.
Highlights Include approaches to:
- Management of heart failure including HFpEF and HFrEF
- Anticoagulation for Atrial fibrillation in the complex patient with CKD
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Medical and non-medical management of dysglycemia and dyslipidemia
- Newest recommendations from Diabetes Canada, Hypertension Canada, Obesity Canada, Stroke Network, and the Canadian Association of Cardiac Prevention and Rehabilitation
- New and emerging therapies for heart failure
- Kidney disease in diabetes; management and prevention
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the C-CHANGE Guidelines in their practice for improved patient care
- Determine appropriate laboratory tests for the screening and management of patients with heart failure
- Summarize the newest and emerging therapies and how they apply to renal and cardiovascular protection
- $90 (Early Bird Rate Now Until Sunday, March 15, 2020)
- $125 (Late Registration) (Full-day program, Est, 6 credit hours)
To register: https://www.cchangeguidelines.com/april4-2020
This continuing professional development activity has been designated as a University of Toronto Accredited program
and awarded with the following credit categories:
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada 5.5 Mainpro+ credits
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada – 5.5 Section 1 hour