Hospice Palliative Care Ontario is very pleased to announce that the Health Care Consent Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care E-Learning Modules are now officially launched. Registration can be accessed at https://www.speakupontario.ca/e-learning-module/
The Modules are intended for Clinician Competency Training on HCC ACP GoC conversations where learners will move beyond advancing their knowledge & attitudes to develop clinical skills through:
- Interactive case scenarios
- Reflective questions
- Videos of both simulated & real clinical encounters
Five self directed online modules, each ending with a quiz, including:
- How do I have an ACP conversation with a well patient?
- How do I have an ACP conversation with a stable but seriously ill patient?
- How do I have a GoC discussion with an unstable and seriously ill patient?
- Is it my responsibility to address ACP, GoC discussions and consent?
- How do I have GoC and consent discussions with a patient who is critically ill and rapidly deteriorating?
- $50 per person (access this special introductory rate until June 30, 2019)
- $75 per person (after July 1, 2019)
- Volume discount of $50 per person (available to organizations wishing to train ten or more of their staff)
- Once registered you will have access to the modules until December 1, 2019