Hosted by the Miller Thomson Health Industry Group Special Edition Board of Directors Series
Recent racialized events both in Canada and south of our border have raised awareness and increased dialogue in all sectors on Diversity and Inclusion. At the same time, COVID-19 has shed light on health inequities with certain populations and groups being disproportionately affected by the pandemic. Healthcare Governors are the stewards of ensuring the delivery of healthcare services that reflect and connect with the communities they serve. Join us for this Special Edition of Miller Thomson’s Health Industry Director’s Series, Governance Master Class: Advancing Diversity and Inclusion on Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
This session will cover:
- What is diversity and inclusion?
- Diversity and inclusion in governance
- Role of the Board in advancing diversity and inclusion
- Insights to advance diversity and inclusion in Board and leadership recruitment
- This session will be led by Karima Kanani, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP and she will be joined by special guests Penny Mirams and Hayley Becker of Mirams Becker, Healthcare Executive Search Specialists.
Webinar connection details will be provided in advance of the event.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Date: November 12, 2020
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Topic: Governance Master Class: Advancing Diversity and Inclusion
R.S.V.P. by November 10, 2020