Hosted by Project ECHO (CAMH)
The application for next season's ECHO Ontario Mental Health Programming is officially open. Details are below and attached in this PDF flyer.
Winter programs include:
- ECHO Ontario Addiction Medicine and Psychosocial Interventions Module 3: Concurrent Disorders and Complexity
- (8 sessions - Mondays from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST, January 11 - March 8, 2021)
- ECHO Ontario Psychotherapy Module 2: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- (12 sessions - Tuesdays from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. EST, January 5 - March 30, 2021)
- ECHO Ontario Integrated Mental and Physical Health
- (11 sessions - Fridays from 12:00 - 1:15 p.m. EST, January 8 - March 26, 2021)
What is Project ECHO?
Through weekly videoconferencing sessions and a case-based learning model, Project ECHO at CAMH and U of T aims to strengthen primary care and allied health capacity in key priority areas for mental health and addictions. Sessions are engaging, interactive, practical and evidence-based.
Why join Project ECHO?
- It’s free. ECHO is funded by the Ministry of Health and has no cost for participants.
- It’s virtual. All you need is a computer and a web cam, or a smartphone.
- It’s fun. Connect with a growing community of primary and community care providers across the province and build a Community of Practice.
- Earn CME credits. ECHO has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter as well as the Royal College (Section 1) for up to 2.0 Mainpro+ credits per session depending on session length
- It works for you - and our system. ECHO represents a significant opportunity to improve individual knowledge and skills and also reduce disparities in the quality of care for rural and underserved areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the contact specific to your program of interest –emails are listed below.
Addiction Medicine & Psychosocial Interventions: ECHO_OntarioAMPI@camh.ca
General Mental Health (and general inquiries): ECHO_OntarioMentalHealth@camh.ca
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: ECHO_OntarioOCD@camh.ca
Trans and Gender Diverse Healthcare: ECHO_OntarioTransHealth@camh.ca
Adult Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: ECHO_OntarioAIDD@camh.ca