Hosted by ECHO Ontario Concussion
Next Cycle: Sessions will start on September 9 2020
Learn how to diagnose and manage your concussion patients through interactive online medical education.
This 15 part series is open to all primary care providers in Ontario.
ECHO is an interactive educational videoconference program, linking an interprofessional expert team with healthcare participants.
Each session includes:
- Short didactic on diagnosis and management of concussion
- Case based discussions on real de-identified cases
About the program:
- Connects you to an inter-professional specialist team
- Present your patient cases (de-identified) for recommendations and support
- Videoconferencing (online)
- No cost (This program is fully funded by the Ministry of Health)
- About the case presentations:
Do you have a challenging concussion patient case?
You can present your case(s) at ECHO, for feedback and recommendations from the specialist team
All patient cases are anonymous. Please do not share any patient identifying information.
*If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact Gina Marinakos at Gina.Marinakos@uhn.ca
Registration is now open.
To register or for more information: https://uhn.echoontario.ca/concussion/