The current healthcare landscape poses pressure to modernize health care delivery, striving for an integrated, higher-quality patient-centred model. Digital health tools, when designed, deployed and maintained to meet user needs, play an important role in enhancing patient and provider experience, and unlocking opportunities for a greater understanding of patient population and the delivery of proactive care, while optimizing the use of resources. The eHealth Centre of Excellence (eCE) is a primary care led organization that works with health care organizations and providers across the continuum of care to produce better clinical value for patients, informing the development of digital health tools through patient and provider engagement, and supporting their adoption and meaningful use in the delivery of care. This presentation will highlight:
- a virtual visits solution co-designed with providers and patients, which has enhanced virtual access to care, avoided ED visits and supported post-discharge follow-up
- an eReferral solution, co-designed with providers and patients, supporting seamless transitions in care, offering status updates and messaging direct from provider EMR and automatic email notifications to patients
- EMR-integrated tablets, enabling efficient patient assessments
- Chronic disease prevention and management (CDPM) decision support tools, integrating best practice evidence at the point of care, enabling healthcare providers to enhance proactive care with the potential of avoiding hospitalizations; and
- a system of regionally-based tools that support the sharing of vital health information across geographies and health sectors. The session will highlight how together these tools can be used to support integrated care for patients across a spectrum of needs.
Find out how you can implement these digital health tools within your teams by joining the webinar on November 28, 2019 12-1pm.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com