Organized by the City of Kawartha Lakes
On June 11 from 11 a.m. to Noon leaders from across Kawartha Lakes will present a virtual town hall, focused on their local response to COVID-19.
Viewers will hear about services to support them through this time; how to access hospital, community and primary care; and get the latest news on COVID-19 testing, symptoms, cloth masks, and more.
- Ron Taylor, CAO, City of Kawartha Lakes
- Andrew Rafton, Chief, Kawartha Lakes Paramedic Service
- Kelly Isfan, President and CEO, Ross Memorial Hospital
- Barb Mildon, CEO, Community Care City of Kawartha Lakes
- Dr. Lynn Noseworthy, Medical Officer of Health, HKPR District Health Unit
- Dr. Naomi Ecob, Family Doctor, Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team
Community members can ask questions in advance by emailing email@example.com or by leaving a message at 705-324-6111 ext. 6246.
How to watch:
Thanks to media sponsor – Cogeco/YourTV, watch live at 11 a.m. on YourTV – Channel 10/HD Cable 700.