Hosted by the Family and Community Medicine Department at the University of Toronto and the OCFP
Please join us for the 32nd in our series 'Changing the way we work' on Friday, November 19th at 8:00-9:00am. We’ll be speaking more about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine in children aged 5 to 11, how we can effectively counsel parents, and the role of family doctors in the roll out. We’ll answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine in kids and touch on boosters, variants, and where we are in the pandemic.
- Dr. Kate Miller, Family Physician, Guelph Family Health Team, Guelph, ON
- Dr. Joan Chan, Family Physician, Guelph Family Health Team, Guelph, ON
- Dr. Allison McGeer, Infectious Disease Specialist, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Liz Muggah, OCFP President, Family Physician, Bruyère Family Health Team, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. David Kaplan, Family Physician, North York Family Health Team and Chief, Clinical Quality, Ontario Health, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Tara Kiran, Fidani Chair of Improvement and Innovation, University of Toronto and Family Physician, St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team, Toronto, ON