Hospice Palliative Care Ontario invites you to attend a 3-Part Webinar Series on the topic of Compassionate Communities, Community Care & Connection
during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Healthcare Providers, Nurse Practitioners, Primary Care, Volunteers, Individuals and Families
1. Compassionate Communities and Rapid Implementation, Compassionate Action
- August 4, 2020, from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Presented by Julie Darnay, MEd & Deborah Sattler, Advisor, HPCO CC CoP
2. Collaborate, Listen and Respond: Early Learning from the Healthy End of Life Project (HELP) Ottawa in the context of COVID-19
- August 11, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Presented by Dr. Pamela Grassau, BSW, MSW, PhD; Emily Davison, B.Arts; Hayley Miloff, B.Arts Sc, MSc
3. Achieving Great Community Care Together II; How our Existing Hospital/Hospice Partnership Grew to Meet New Demands During COVID; Inspiring and Encouraging Staff, Clients & Volunteers to Join Forces in New Ways!
- August 18, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Presented by Amanda Maragos, MHCM, CVRM
Registration link is intended for individual participation and not group participation. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with details on how to join the sessions. Please check junk/spam if you cannot find it. The sessions will be archived. If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to Richard.email@example.com.