In times of uncertainty and high stress, like those caused by the current COVID-19 pandemic, our work and overall well-being can be impacted. Recognizing this, the Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario Division, and Mental Health Works, are inviting Ontarians to attend a special webinar series on mental wellness.
There are 2 categories for these webinar series.
The second series of the webinar series is for Healthcare Providers and Workers. The webinars will explore topics relevant to both hospitals and clinics, as well as telehealth professionals and those who work to support patient outcomes, such as custodial staff, security professionals, and administrators.
A complete list of topics with registration links are provided below:
- Mental Wellness for Healthcare Professionals - 02 April, 2020 - 1800 to 1900 EST
- Stress Management in Healthcare Settings - 06 April, 2020 - 1730-1830 EST
- Mental Health for Telehealth –15 April, 2020 - 1800-1900 EST
- Mental Health for Support Staff: Taking Care of Yourself - 17 April, 2020 - 1800-1900 EST
Mental Healthcare Works is also providing more support to employees and employers through a free webinar series. Topics include:
- Le stress et l’anxiété liée à la santé - Le 8 Avril à 13h EST
- Health and Anxiety - 09 April, 2020 - 1200 - 1300 EDT
- Being Mindful at Work (at the office and from home) - 10 April, 2020 - 1300 - 1400 EDT
- Stress and Anxiety - 14 April, 2020 - 1500-1600 EDT
- Being Mindful at Work (at the office and from home) 17 April, 2020 - 1000 - 1100 EDT
- Isolation and Loneliness - 21 April, 2020 - 1200 - 1300 EDT
- L’isolement et comment bien vivre le télétravail - Le 22 Avril à 13h EST
For the full list of webinars or updates, please visit https://www.mentalhealthworks.ca/mental-health-works-provide-webinars-workplace-mental-health-amid-covid-19-concerns/