Hosted by Choosing Wisely
Join on May 12-13, 2021 for Choosing Wisely Canada’s National Meeting in collaboration with the Canadian Medical Association. This two-day virtual event will bring together health professionals, patients, system leaders, and researchers from across the country to discuss and engage in topics related to overuse in health care.
At the National Meeting you will:
- Engage with the Choosing Wisely community in an energized exchange of ideas on overuse
- Hear about practical and implementable strategies for reducing overuse, and understand their impact
- Network with colleagues who share a commitment to reducing overuse
- By the end of this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Translate and apply best practices for reducing overuse in health care in their clinical settings
- Design effective approaches for evaluating interventions related to reducing overuse
- Develop strategies to share successful interventions across their health care organization
Registration will open shortly after their call for abstracts closes.