Hosted by CHEO - Project ECHO (CAMH)
Child and Youth Mental Health
Morning Rounds and Lunch & Learns
Are you a Primary Care Provider (Family Physician, Pediatrician, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant) in Ontario or on a team where a Primary Care Provider could join with you?
Are child and youth mental health problems a challenge in your practice?
Learn how ECHO Ontario Child and Youth Mental Health (CYMH) at CHEO can help you better care for these children and youth in your practice.
Join CAMH ECHO for their next cycle of Morning Rounds and Lunch & Learn Sessions! We are pleased to offer these one-hour no-cost virtual sessions, where Primary Care Providers can learn more about:
- The ECHO Ontario CYMH model.
- A CYMH topic presented by one of our Hub Specialists.
- The ECHO Ontario CYMH Learning Partner experience.
- What case-based learning is like.
You can join via desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. No other special equipment is required to join.
The 4 sessions being offered are as follows:
- Depression in Adolescents: August 11, 2020, at 8:00 a.m.
- Anxiety in Toddlers and Younger Children: August 13, 2020, at 12:00 p.m.
- Parent-Child Relationship: August 18, 2020,at 8:00 a.m.
- Anxiety in Adolescents: August 27, 2020, at 12:00 p.m.
Download their Morning Rounds and Lunch & Learn Flyer.
For Learning Objectives and more information click here.