Hosted by Hypertension Canada
The 2021 Congress Features Renowned Experts and Interactive Sessions Occurring Over Two Days
Canada’s largest national scientific and educational conference of its kind, the Canadian Hypertension Congress, is back for its 9th year May 13-14, 2021, in a virtual format. The Congress incorporates today’s needs and expectations of scientists, researchers, and clinicians, they are delighted to invite you to be part of its success!
Over two days, through presentations, debates, and discussions, they showcase cutting-edge research abstracts, address knowledge gaps head-on, and inspire innovation through open exchange to drive improved health outcomes for people living with hypertension, and more. Responding to the needs of our primary care community, this year’s theme is “Regaining Control”. Their sessions will address the most-requested topics in hypertension among these adjacent conditions for whole patient treatment.
Core topics include:
- Declining blood pressure control
- Sex and gender differences in Hypertension
- BP targets and thresholds
- Hypertension and diet
- Measurement issues in hypertension
- Home BP measurement and virtual hypertension management
- Drug Shortages
- Hypertension in older patients
All packages include access to all sessions spanning both days. All session recordings will be available for replay for 3 months post event.
- $75 CAD – Hypertension Canada Individual Members (verified via email provided)
- Free – Hypertension Canada Associate/Student Members (verified via email provided)
- $200 CAD – Non-Members
- $175 – Become a Hypertension Canada Individual member today and receive full access to the Congress ($100 membership, $75 CHC Ticket)
- $25 CAD – Become a Hypertension Canada Associate/Student member today and receive complimentary access to the Congress ($25 membership, complimentary CHC Ticket)