Hosted by Kate Dewhirst Health Law
You are the Privacy Officer of a Hospital, Family Health Team, long term care home, community health provider, mental health agency, public health unit, birth centre, NPLC or pharmacy, or other healthcare institution. You've taken the training, you understand the law and the theory - but now you want to sharpen your skills and boost your experience for the role. Join Kate Dewhirst in November for a great day of interactive scenario-based training delivered online that will test, challenge and hone your privacy skills.
- Personal training package for Privacy Officers of healthcare organizations across Ontario.
- 8 hours of training, all recorded on video and replayable again and again online
- Full set of facsimile documents to support the role-play
- Privacy update session
- Membership in the Kate Dewhirst Health Law Privacy Officer Q&A forum
- Course completion certificate
Cost: $995 + HST