Hospice Palliative Care Ontario is very pleased to announce the re-launch of the Health Care Consent Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care E-Learning Modules. The E-Learning modules have recently been transferred to a new Learning Management System.
Registration can be accessed at https://pcdm.ca/
Description: The Modules are intended for Clinician Competency Training on Health Care Consent, Advance Care Planning, and Goals of Care conversations where learners will move beyond advancing their knowledge and attitudes to develop clinical skills through:
- Interactive case scenarios
- Reflective questions
- Videos of both simulated and real clinical encounters
Five self directed online modules, each ending with a quiz, including:
- How do I have an Advance Care Planning conversation with a well patient?
- How do I have an Advance Care Planning conversation with a stable but seriously ill patient?
- How do I have a Goals of Care discussion with an unstable and seriously ill patient?
- Is it my responsibility to address Advance Care Planning, Goals of Care discussions and consent?
- How do I have Goals of Care and consent discussions with a patient who is critically ill and rapidly deteriorating?
- The e-learning modules are currently available at no cost to participants. Following the steps outlined in the attached user guides, please register by March 31st, 2020 using the promo code: MISC100
- Note that access to the course will expire 4 months after enrollment; please ensure that you have completed all modules within this time frame.
The HPCO invites you to complete the newly relaunched E-Learning modules. you have any questions or need technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org