6 - 1385 North Routledge Park
London ON N6H 5N5
The Thames Valley Family Health Team is one of the largest family health teams in Ontario. With more than 115 physicians across 19 sites within London, and Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties, the Thames Valley Family Health Team is committed to providing comprehensive inter-collaborative primary health care to over 158,000 patients. Over the past five years, our affiliated physicians have taken on more than 31,000 Ontarians who did not previously have a family doctor.
The Team Administrator provides support to the inter-professional healthcare providers (IHP’s) at designated sites within the Thames Valley Family Health Team (TVFHT).
The schedule for this position would be Monday to Thursday.
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma
- Administrative experience within a healthcare setting.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically: Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook, as well as working with a EMR and internet research skills
- An understanding of the Ministry of Health & Family Health Team philosophy
- Ability to work with diverse communities with respect, sensitivity, creativity, innovation, cultural understanding, and non-judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with an IHP team
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate and communicate information and documentation for various meetings and events, as well as minute-taking skills
- Ability to work in a demanding environment while maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to research and compile relevant information for inclusion in reports
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 6, at 4:00 PM.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check and medical screening.
While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.