300-123 Third Avenue
Timmins ON P4N 1C6
The Timmins Academic Family Health Team is currently seeking a Social Worker to join our Primary Care Team, and to provide individual counseling, client support and system navigation.
- Undergraduate degree in Social Work.
- Master’s degree in Social Work preferred.
- 3 to 5 years clinical experience, preferably in a community setting.
- Proficiencies in assessment, psychotherapy and group facilitation.
- Knowledge of outcome based practice and quality improvement strategies.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs.
- Experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Record an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in both official languages preferred.
- Registration and member in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Proof of liability insurance.
- Current driver’s license.
How to Apply
The Timmins Academic Family Health Team is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
By Email - email@example.com
By Mail - Timmins Academic Family Health Team
300-123 Third Ave.
Timmins, ON P4N 1C6 By Fax - (705) 267-1796
For more information, please access our website at www.timminsfht.ca
Closing date is Monday, September 20th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
*We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and will contact only those selected for an interview.