123 Third Ave, Suite 300
Timmins ON P4N 1C6
The Timmins Academic Family Health Team is currently seeking two Secretary/Receptionists to join our team. This position will provide clerical, reception and administrative support. The following are the requirements for this position.
Job Reference #202009 - 1 - Full-Time - Contract
January 2021 - June 25, 2021
- College Diploma in Office/Business Administration
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications
- Knowledge and skill in electronic medical records an asset
- MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook experience required
- MS Power Point, Publisher, and Website experience an asset
Other Requirements for this positions:
- Fluency in both official languages required
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a medical community health setting
- Previous experience working with a client population an asset
- Minute taking skills
Closing date is Monday, January 18, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
*Please see TAFHT Website for job description at www.timminsfht.ca and click on “Careers”
The Timmins Academic Family Health Team is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
By Mail - Timmins Academic Family Health Team
300-123 Third Ave.
Timmins, ON P4N 1C6
By Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax - (705) 267-1796
*Timmins Academic FHT appreciates the interest of all applicants, and will contact only those selected for an interview.