The Thames Valley Family Health Team is one of the largest family health teams in Ontario. With more than 120 physicians across 18 sites within London, and Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties, the Thames Valley Family Health Team is committed to providing comprehensive inter-collaborative primary health care to over 158,000 patients. Over the past five years, our affiliated physicians have taken on more than 31,000 Ontarians who did not previously have a family doctor.
Family Health Team staff includes Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists and other Health care Professionals who will work with physicians as an interdisciplinary team, each using their experience and skills to provide patient centered care. For more information about Thames Valley Family Health Team please visit www.thamesvalleyfht.ca.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- An interest and experience in program development and group program delivery
- Able to work independently and provide episodic care under a medical order or directive
- Knowledge and experience working collaboratively with community resources
- Understanding of the Chronic Disease Management and Patient Self-Management Models
- Proficiency in the use of computer and previous experience with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Must be capable of establishing positive interpersonal relationships and able to work as an effective team member
- Experience with triage counselling
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email a cover letter and resume by August 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM to email@example.com. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
TVFHT is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring staff that reflect the full diversity of the communities where we live and work. Should you require accommodation in making an application, please contact our office.