6-1385 North Routledge Park
London ON N6H 5N5
As part of system transformation currently underway in Ontario’s healthcare system, the Western
Ontario Health Team (London-Middlesex) is seeking a systems-thinker with quality improvement,
evaluation, and analytics experience and expertise to work effectively with the Western OHT
Operations Team, Population Health Lead (Quality & Analytics Co-Lead), and Quality and Analytics
Working Group to lead our overall evaluation work.
As the Western (Middlesex-London) OHT evolves toward an integrated system that supports our
entire attributed population of over 500,000 people, the Western Ontario Health Team (OHT) Quality &
Analytics Working Group will work to develop and implement an evaluation strategy to ensure that we
are appropriately measuring the advancement of our purpose: Improving our healthcare experience together - where people are heard, care is connected, and whole health is possible for everyone
In alignment with a health equity-driven quadruple aim approach, our evaluation strategy is focused on
equitable access to better population and patient health outcomes, better patient and caregiver health
system experience, better provider health system experience, and improved value for per-capita cost.
- Passion for and experience in Quality Improvement (QI), data and analytics, measurement, and reporting.
- Expertise, understanding, and/or passion for a population health approach and population health management.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with superb interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Demonstrated ability to motivate/guide/coach/influence multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and ability to handle and navigate ambiguity.
- Relentlessly focused on ensuring patient/client, caregiver partners, and providers have a central role in design, planning and decision making.
- Proven ability to build, strengthen, and maintain relationships and partnerships with stakeholders from diverse sectors, organizations, and experiences.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or equivalent training/experience in epidemiology, biostatistics, mathematics,
- Business Information Technology, Information Management, or other related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in health care improvement.
- Experience in applied health system measurement and evaluation.
- Awareness of data sources for healthcare measures and ability to engage partners to define and collect data across multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement methodology and experience applying to healthcare.
- Experience applying a health equity lens to projects/initiatives aligned with the quadruple aim (population health, patient experience, per capita cost, provider experience) preferred.
- Experience in Project Management
The Western OHT is seeking an in-kind resource from a partner organization for this role. Please
include confirmation that your organization will financially support your participation in this role when
How to Apply
Please send your letter of interest and resume by October 22, 2021 at 4:00pm to:
Must provide proof of completed COVID vaccine series (two vaccines with second dose received more than 14 days ago at start date).
Western Ontario Health Team Search Committee
c/o Julie Goodchild, People Services Supervisor
Thames Valley Family Health Team: email@example.com