60 Gillingham Dr. #200
Brampton ON L6X 0Z9
Central Brampton Family Health Team
Program Administrative Coordinator – 1 Full Time Position
The Central Brampton FHT is currently seeking a passionate, innovative thinker to support Central Brampton FHT programs and quality improvement initiatives.
The Program Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for the development, planning, and evaluation of clinical and non-clinical programs and services. Oversee the implementation of operational processes as it relates to quality improvement and development and outcomes of our Quality Improvement Plan (QIP). Central Brampton FHT is growing and expanding services and this role will be a critical position responsible for program coordination to support our interdisciplinary health care providers in program delivery and data tracking. The Program Administrative Coordinator role will report directly to the Executive Director.
- Supports the implementation and tracking of our clinical programs and activities while ensuring that they meet respective professional and best-practice standards of care
- Collaborates with our interdisciplinary team to transform their insights into actionable programs and services
- Promotes awareness of the FHT services and programs to the patients of the FHT, nonaffiliated physician partners, and the local community
- Responsible to collect, compile, analyzes and report measurable data on clinic programs and services for quarterly evaluation and reporting (conduct quarterly program updates to inform physicians about any changes or updates to programs and services)
- Schedules and conducts quarterly program meetings with program team members and physician program leads.
- Responsible for the maintaining and adding new content to the website and social media accounts to promote programs and services
- Participates as a member of the Quality Improvement Committee
- Develops key elements of the annual Quality Improvement Plan, tracks its implementation, and reports deliverables annually
- Works in conjunction with FHT Quality Improvement Decision Support Specialist (QIDSS)
- Supports team members in the development and implementation of FHT programs
- Ensures that programs meet the requirements and standards identified in the Mandatory Health Programs and Services Guidelines as defined by the Ministry of Health and Long Team Care
- Provides information and recommendations concerning clinical operations, risk management, and community and patient relations
- Communicates and collaborates with community health care organizations to promote the coordination and/or planning of local health care services
- Assists in the developments and/or acquisition of appropriate resources and provides training when/as needed.
- Provides EMR and technology support including telecommunications
- Organizes staff events
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Post-secondary Degree in a Science, Health, or related discipline or business administration combined with experience supporting/leading Interdisciplinary teams
- 1-2 Years’ experience as a Program Coordinator in a health care setting
- Working experience in healthcare, project leadership, program development, implementation, management, and evaluation.
- Solid understanding of the Regulated Health Professional Act, relevant legislation and regulations set out by the various colleges of our interdisciplinary health providers
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills working with excel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong information technology skills an asset (hardware & software; design, development, troubleshooting, network configuration)
- Knowledge and adherence to Personal Health Information Privacy Act (PHIPA)
- Identify and cultivate linkages and partnerships with relevant community partners
- Participate in building creative supportive environments
- Represent the mission and values of the FHT in the community, including networks, meetings or presentations, as requested.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car
- Must be able to occasionally work outside of regular business hours and/or at different FHT locations
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What they offer:
- Collegial and collaborative atmosphere with a commitment to employee and organizational development
- A commitment to open and respectful communication
The CBFHT thanks all applicants for expressing interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested, qualified candidates should send their current resume and cover letter to Elvira Trichilo, Human Resource Manager