271 Frances St
Wingham ON N0G2W0
North Huron Family Health Team
Nurse Practitioner Recruitment:
Located in northern Huron County in Southwestern Ontario, the North Huron Family Health Team is a progressive team of health professionals with an integrated approach to healthcare. Our office is located in Wingham with clinics in Lucknow and Teeswater. We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner for maternity leave coverage - 1 day per week at the Wingham location.
At the North Huron Family Health Team, the Nurse Practitioners are an integral part of the multidisciplinary team of professionals whose objective is to provide primary health care services and follow-up in conjunction with all health care professionals. Nurse practitioners focus on health promotion, disease prevention and chronic disease management with a goal to assist patients and their families to function optimally within their capacity. Nurse practitioners will assist in the ongoing development of primary care programs, resources in collaboration with other members of the North Huron FHT. The scope of practice of the nurse practitioners will follow the guidelines published by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Qualifications for this position will include:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses in Ontario in the Extended Class.
- Current registration with the NPAO or RNAO and evidence of Liability Insurance
- Basic CPR
- 2 years experience preferred
- Experience with program planning and evaluation.
- Have demonstrated ability to work independently
- Possess well developed organizational, communication, teaching and leadership skills.
Please email your resume by March 18, 2019 to: