55 Angeline St. North Suite 2/3
Lindsay ON K9V 5B7
The City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team (CKLFHT) is currently seeking a permanent, full-time Nurse Practitioner.
As a Nurse Practitioner with our Team, you will work both independently and in collaboration with Team physicians and other health care professionals to assess, diagnose and treat health problems, with an emphasis on health promotion and chronic disease management.
- Provide health promotion, disease prevention and chronic disease management care to patients
- Consult as appropriate, with physicians, members of an inter-professional care team, the local hospital, medical clinics, community care systems and the surrounding community to assess, plan, implement, evaluate and coordinate a patient’s plan of care and treatment
- Advocate, educate, lead, provide mentorship, and consult as needed
Education, Skills and Requirements
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), with no practice restrictions
- Completion of a recognized Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program: NP-PHC, Extended Class
- Member of RNAO/NPAO
- CPR certification
- Independent health care assessment and patient management skills
- Experience working with inter-professional teams and providing collaborative support
- Demonstrated organization, evaluation, communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with electronic medical records (Practice Solutions would be considered an asset) as well as being adept within a Mac computer environment (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Salary range: $105,298 - $123,184
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should forward their cover letter and resume to:
Kimberlee Smith, CHRL
Human Resources Manager
City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team,
55 Angeline St. North, Lindsay, Ontario, K9V 5B7
Fax: 705-328-9401 E-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is: Friday, October 15, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest in the CKLFHT, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants are considered confidential.
The CKLFHT supports diversity and is a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, 2SLGBTQ+, and persons living with a disability. The CKLFHT is committed to improving access and opportunities for individuals living with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation please call 705-328-9853, ext. 249 or fax: 705-328-9401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org noting Accessibility Inquiry in the subject line.