15 Victoria Avenue
Belleville ON K8N 1Z5
Are you a dedicated, innovative Nurse Practitioner with an unbridled passion for patient care? The Belleville Nurse-Practitioner-Led Clinic (BNPLC) is looking for someone like you to be its newest Nurse Practitioner.
Since 2010, the BNPLC has been a trusted leader in providing accessible, individualized, fully responsive primary health care in the Quinte Region. With more than 3200 registered patients with a diverse range of needs, we make a difference every day.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) will provide primary health care, health promotion and disease prevention care. Care will be delivered within the clinic and within the community. The NP will provide comprehensive care for clients with chronic disease, collaborating with or consulting the health care team and physician for the provision of evidence-based care. The NP will establish a network with community agencies for referral and supportive care
- Provide primary health care to Clinic patients in accordance with standards and practices set by the provincial governing body and aligned with the Clinic’s strategic direction.
- Provide health care services including health promotion and disease prevention.
- Enhance access to care for all clients and members of the community.
The Successful Candidate
You are a Nurse Practitioner through and through. There’s nothing you enjoy more than caring for people. You are patient, empathetic, and compassionate as you tend to your patients in their moments of need.
A dedicated clinician, you are well-versed in your craft. You are committed to continuous learning and have current and expert knowledge in the latest, evidence-based methods and practices of primary care delivery. You are tirelessly passionate about health promotion and disease prevention and you share your knowledge openly and without judgment.
You are a skilled communicator with an effortless ability to build meaningful relationships and partnerships. You work well in teams and share responsibility easily. You welcome change and manage it skillfully.
- Degree in Nursing from an accredited university
- Master’s Prepared education as a Primary Health Care NP
- Registration as an RN (EC) with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Membership in RNAO or NPAO
- Minimum 2 years related or applicable experience in a community or primary health care setting
- Knowledge and understanding of Continuous Quality Improvement
- Additional clinical training or certification is an asset.
- Proficiency in use of Internet, Microsoft software, and drug database programs
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Record, e.g. Telus
- Experience in program design and delivery is an asset.
- Professional liability insurance
- Current Ontario Driver’s License
- Certification in CPR
- Ability to travel within the community to provide required care.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures as per applicable legislation
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the Belleville NPLC
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including weekends and evenings
- Vaccinated against Covid-19 (minimum of two doses) or has valid medical exemption
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- The position requires minimal physical effort and the workday comprises roughly equal amounts of standing and sitting with frequent position changes.
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Annual Salary Range: $115,329.00-$123,399.00
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume clearly stating how you meet the requirements for this position online at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belleville Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to obtain a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to the commencement of employment at their own expense.