1385 North Routledge Park
London ON N6H 5N5
The Thames Valley Family Health Team is one of the largest Family Health Teams (FHT) in Ontario. With more than 115 physicians across 19 sites within London-Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties, the Thames Valley Family Health Team is committed to providing comprehensive, collaborative primary health care to over 158,000 patients.
In response to COVID-19 Thames Valley Family Health Team, in partnership with many other community agencies, began to lead the work of COVID-19 clinical assessment. The Thames Valley Family Health Team has been in partnerships in COVID-19 assessment centre conducting assessments and nasopharyngeal swabbing based on ministry and public health guidelines.
The role of Non-Clinical Runners will work in collaboration with all team members in London-Middlesex to support both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients through the process of the Assessment Centre. The Non-Clinical Runner will triage patients and provide education based on the patient’s questions/concerns.
- Must wear full Personal Protective Equipment daily
- Will need to dress for the weather as this role involves working outside as well as in an arena setting
- Duties will vary and include; administrative work, supporting team, patient assistance, etc.
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Work effectively, both independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team
- Must have access to reliable transportation as travel between sites is required
- Must be available Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 4:00 PM. The successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background check.
While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Thames Valley Family Health Team is an Equal Opportunity employer and committed to hiring staff that reflect the full diversity of the communities where we live and work. Should you require accommodation in making an application, please contact our support office. All qualified applicants, including minorities, indigenous, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.